free website stats program Just found a Signature | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just found a Signature

Thanks R_W_B. I wasn't sure what that was.
Always enjoy reading your posts.

Yea I've learned a few language items from him, like POOF over there don't mean what it does here. It's actually a much worse connotation over there. I wonder how many unsuspecting tourists have incriminated themselves unknowingly LOL.

Let me put it this way, I would rather take a whuppin that be a poof as connotated over the pond. I once many years ago had 45 pistol pointed dead at my face at point blank range, the guy holding it told me to let go of his friend which I immediately did. In fact I would have done anything he said (except be a poof as over the pond) I draw the line there, LOL LOL

Hey there R_W_B if you do get round to this part of the world you would be welcome here for a few beers and if you like a wee nip then I'm sure id find one for you well they do make the best stuff around here in the glens glen deveron, glen grant, glen fiddoch etc
Ok some of the words we use here are a wee bit different from yours but as long as they convey an understandable sound then that is fine as it is not one word but a group of words in certain order that makes the meaning of each word
And usually i do not get mad at people if they are a wee bit strange i sit back and watch them if they start to annoy me i either ignore them or remove them from my life and move on

I need to put new tyres on the sporty before the season starts so i might take the camera out to the shed and do a wee write up and this time i will include the use of the breezer tyre tool

Brian

Hmm what do i do with people that start to annoy me a wee bit :p

Brian

Hey there R_W_B if you do get round to this part of the world you would be welcome here for a few beers and if you like a wee nip then I'm sure id find one for you well they do make the best stuff around here in the glens glen deveron, glen grant, glen fiddoch etc
Ok some of the words we use here are a wee bit different from yours but as long as they convey an understandable sound then that is fine as it is not one word but a group of words in certain order that makes the meaning of each word
And usually i do not get mad at people if they are a wee bit strange i sit back and watch them if they start to annoy me i either ignore them or remove them from my life and move on

I need to put new tyres on the sporty before the season starts so i might take the camera out to the shed and do a wee write up and this time i will include the use of the breezer tyre tool

Brian

Ha LOL LOL LOL see I wasn't kidding guys. Brian the last thing I would want to do is make you ill at me so please no offense meant. But it's really enjoyable to read your posts. Even if you won't give me a sip out of any of those collector bottles of Scotch you have sitting on the cabinet top.

Now when you put that "tyre" on make sure check the stats on your "computor" LOL, gee I'm in for it now. I know if I ever do see him he is gonna turn that violent temper on me and I'll have to take a whoopun.

Thanks for all the great information you've given me Brian, and thanks for being "you".

I do not have a problem with anyone else having a wee nip i do not touch the stuff myself i gave the bottle of glendeveron single malt to my brother for Christmas as i was a wee bit tempted
i do tend to be very mellow with the right beer so keep a few cases on hand all the time
At times my spelling is not too good at school i was called stupid but in later years i discovered i was dyslexic so reading and writing this takes a wee bit of time but my spelling is better now that i have ie spell installed although i do use the UK English dictionary

Brian

Brian this afternoon my wife said something I though was funny and I started laughing about it. Well she got mad at me said that I was an insensitive stupid jerk (actually I can't post exactly what she said).

So it made me think a bit. I wanted to apologize for going so far with my humor. Not because I feel that I offended you, since I know that a strong person like you would need more talent than me to get under your skin.

But because I do sometimes tend to just get carried away. Especially when I am consuming some pain management solutions. I can imagine how ignorant I come across trying to make humor over the way folks on your side of the pond have been spelling and talking for centuries. I am indeed an ignorant fool sometimes and I am going to try to do a "wee" bit better. Seriously I feel like I was a bit out of line and just wanted to be up front about it.

You have been (and still are) one of the most helpful souls on this forum and I did not use adult judgement in some of my childish humor.

=======================

I had pre-written this before I logged on since the HDT software tends to crash on me sometimes. After I read your last post it made me feel even worse. Your spelling is fantastic JUST LIKE IT IS. You don't need any dictionary etc. You already have what you need. A strong, helpful character that we all owe so much to.

The world would be a great place if everyone was like you. (and less idiots like me). Besides you should see my spelling before spell check. But seriously on either side of the pond things are spelled different that's all there is too it. You just have to look over goofy idiots like me sometimes. We don't mean no harm but our stupidity can get in the way sometimes.

Do not worry too much about things you said to/about me as after 25 years in the army i am not easily offended i can tell when something is said in jest and even though your beginning on this forum was a wee bit below the required standard at times you have learned to fit in here very well with some very interesting and helpful posts
And as i have seen a lot of your writing i will know if their is a change of tone and which way that change is heading

Brian

Do not worry too much about things you said to/about me as after 25 years in the army i am not easily offended i can tell when something is said in jest and even though your beginning on this forum was a wee bit below the required standard at times you have learned to fit in here very well with some very interesting and helpful posts.

And as i have seen a lot of your writing i will know if their is a change of tone and which way that change is heading Brian

Thanks for understanding Brian. I have always thought you were a good guy and I tend to try to ham it up just because I like you.

And yes LOL I have always been a "wee" bit below the required standard in more ways than one. I suspect I will go to my judgement that way as I am too old to change, but I do try especially when I think I might be doing something disrespectful.

My wife usually doesn't get mad at me over such either, I guess I just got her nerve about something yesterday when I laughed at her trying to read a map online. Or maybe God is trying to get my attention to areas that need it.

Either way I think I have been made aware of my short comings.

Back