free website stats program Just for fun. What month do you break out the Harley for riding... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just for fun. What month do you break out the Harley for riding...

Dang, Dave... I live here, too. The other night( the REALLY cold one!!!) I rode from Daytona to Crystal River.... BRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Not a whole lot keeps me off the scoot, except for rain-rehydrated oil on the surface streets and the liver-checkers during the holidays...

Where are ya? PM me if yer somewhere in my geography, will bring friends with fun-tickets($) for two-lane fun in horse-country!

Giddy-up!!! -F-

Here in beautiful white (from the snow) southern New Hamshire my target date is usually the first weekend in April.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in east central MS,I never stop just have to wait for a +50 degree day, warm it up & hit the road for an hour or two.Keep riding, Chris

I never really "put it away":khee.It's on the battery tender with stabile in the gas tank, ready to go when the temp hits 40:51:. Friday night when I got home from work I started it up and sat on it for a while., but it was dark and cold:newsmile078: so that will have:small3d009: to do for now.:D

I would ride it all year BUT, can't bring myself to run her through the salt and sand here in Maine. So after a few good spring rains to wash the roads off is when she will see pavement again

Back