free website stats program Inappropriate Language | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Inappropriate Language

No it's not. Everybody in the USA knows that the last seven championship trophies at our national spelling-bees went to Norwegian kids. They dominate the sport to such an extent that the Asian kids accuse them of using steroids.

Being Norwegian we will expect flawless posts from you all of the time, every time.:D

But we're willing to settle for pictures of the Norwegian bikini team instead of perfect spelling. Sacrifices must be made. :D

But we're willing to settle for pictures of the Norwegian bikini team instead of perfect spelling. Sacrifices must be made. :D

...well, okay, if we have to do that in the spirit of international cooperation. But, I'm drawing a line in the sand on this one! Every one of these giant photographs better have the word 'bikini' spelled perfectly next to her telephone number! I'm serious here...:naughty

I am from norway, so my spelling aren't perfect... Is that ok?

Spelling not being perfect is a condition that does afflict some members however it is possible to cheat by using a spell checker like ie spell
ieSpell - Download
as i use this and over time it has helped my spelling although i use the British English dictionary my spelling may seem wrong on occasion to the us members as some words are spelt differently

Brian

It's the swedes u are thinking about:) Girls here are known for getting drunk and stupid;) An also is that an yes to my original post?

I myself have started using spell check, and no one can tell the difference...:D....I have enjoying all the post...Im glad Im not the only foolish one here....OH Dave....Thanks for the dance..:s

I myself have started using spell check, and no one can tell the difference...:D....I have enjoying all the post...Im glad Im not the only foolish one here....OH Dave....Thanks for the dance..:s

Your welcome, check the Dyna thread later, I've got the handlebar replacement videos done.

Edit update, Uh have to think about it, might put somewhere else in self help.

It's the swedes u are thinking about:) Girls here are known for getting drunk and stupid;) An also is that an yes to my original post?

Swedish bikini team, Norwegian bikini team, what's the difference??? And I see a vacation to Norway in my near future. :D
and yes, spelling is not that important here. just make sure you spell all the words you're not allowed to use here correctly :p

Swedish bikini team, Norwegian bikini team, what's the difference??? And I see a vacation to Norway in my near future. :D
and yes, spelling is not that important here. just make sure you spell all the words you're not allowed to use here correctly :p

We don't have one:) But we have nice girls and are also nr 1 in one night stands in the world, I belive. But if u go to norway be sure to do it in the spring/sumner an not now;p

I have read and signed off on all the general posting rules for this forum as I would believe everyone here has done, and I did actually read them not just check the box. I agree with rule number 25, there has to be control on the language but rule number 1 is the most important, thats why its number 1. Sorry for any errors in my spelling or grammer but thats how it is.

Were we really supposed to read the rules and not just check the box??? Uh oh...... :devil

Hah, dig you there glazier, I learned the hard way, first a warning, then later a short vacation, and then later again another 4 week vacation. Never argued, just broke the rules. Not intentionally, but none the less broke them. :(

Since then I learned a lot of new synonyms but still don't know all the rules. Guess I need to go back find out what's so special bout rule number 1 and 25 :D

BTW Mat I put the handlebar videos at,
Replacing Handlebars - Harley Davidson Community

Also I've found a few links for extension kits if you ever need them, once you decide on whatever bars.

Punctuation and grammar now! :D

Back