free website stats program Inappropriate Language | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Inappropriate Language

Dave, did you feel the 'Whack' from the knitting needles? :rofl

How about this...................

Attachments

• pjun1392l.jpg.png
    pjun1392l.jpg.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
I guess it must upset a few of the people who log on here that we don't let them be manly men and use their infantile language. Sometimes for some people logic goes right out the window, or right over their manly heads. "Profanity is an uneducated mind, trying to express itself."

Well stated HD! I love these threads. Even though it may seem a waste of bandwidth, it serves to reinforce the rules which many obviously don't read and I usually get a chuckle out of them. Rock on guys and gals, this is THE place to be if you love Harleys and the comaraderie that goes with it...no chest puffing needed.
Ishmael

Whoa, Brian don't think I'm gonna be plannin a visit to your side of the pond. Too many variables for this old Redneck to deal with. :lolrolling

I am sure you would be ok here as long as you are under the supervision of a responsible adult :p

Brian

Dave, did you feel the 'Whack' from the knitting needles? :rofl ... .. ... ... .. .. ...

Hey I'll admit it when I'm whupped. You knitters were way to tough for me.

I am sure you would be ok here as long as you are under the supervision of a responsible adult :p Brian

Oh so I'd have to get the deskclerk to ok my wardrobe prior to leaving the motel (or whatever you guys call a stayover place). Nah I ain't riskin it. He might be a poofin cigarette type and feed me a line. That's just a wee bit much of a paranoid hassle.

Reminds me of a bar I went into one afternoon years ago in Daytona (back when I was single). Started playing pool with some guys there bout 3pm. There was even a biker there, I mean the real 1 percent looking type with levi vest, chained wallet and ice cube eyes. Had his chopped panhead sittin outside when I went in. He was playing pool with us.

Later bout sundown I was sitting at the bar drinking whiskey and (long story short) found out that it was one of THOSE (poof) kinds of bars. I think the name of it was Lenny's (1976 timeline). Once I got the WHOLE scoop, I didn't stay around for the strip show that night.

Whoa that's one of them things you find youself doing several reruns in your mind (afterwards) trying to decipher some of the previous afternoon in a whole different light. I was somewhere between embarrassed and sick to my stomach.

The bartender did say the bar's name used to be more self explanatory but they were having trouble pulling in enough money for the night shows (which by the way was adverstised to be a female). So they changed the name to Lenny's. Sure duped this (then young) redneck. But only once and never been back there again.

mat 60, Hav u tryd da Eav-in-lyn Spedreddin corse? Id warkd 4 me. wilks3

:lolrolling

You know don't matter how bad your spellin is Mat, I always know what you are saying. There are some folks that you can't always be that sure about that way. Just keep on posting, I enjoy readin them, no matter how you spell it.

When i am somewhere strange i usually have my personal etiquette adviser with me
One weekend trip we were making i was packing my stuff and she said i am not going there with a biker i said ok have a nice time ill see you when you get back
I got to pack what i wanted

Brian

I have read and signed off on all the general posting rules for this forum as I would believe everyone here has done, and I did actually read them not just check the box. I agree with rule number 25, there has to be control on the language but rule number 1 is the most important, thats why its number 1. Sorry for any errors in my spelling or grammer but thats how it is.

I have read and signed off on all the general posting rules for this forum as I would believe everyone here has done, and I did actually read them not just check the box.

Were we really supposed to read the rules and not just check the box??? Uh oh...... :devil

I am from norway, so my spelling aren't perfect... Is that ok?

No it's not. Everybody in the USA knows that the last seven championship trophies at our national spelling-bees went to Norwegian kids. They dominate the sport to such an extent that the Asian kids accuse them of using steroids.

Being Norwegian we will expect flawless posts from you all of the time, every time.:D

Back