free website stats program Inappropriate Language | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Inappropriate Language

Perhaps he got a wee bit upset that someone had pointed out that he had broke our language rules
But after 3 years as a member you would think he would have noticed how it is here

Brian

EXACTLY what I thought Brian!!! 3 yrs. on HDT and didnt learn a thing!!!

EXACTLY what I thought Brian!!! 3 yrs. on HDT and didnt learn a thing!!!

Some people just do not listen they always know best and they will blame everyone else when the world falls apart around them

Brian

Guess, being a big bad Harley guy means you only know how to spell the inappropriate language, no more than 4 letters.

Nice work as always Glider, I was on, clicked the post, and by the time I reported it...POOF.

For a bunch of supposably big bad Harley boys your really a bunch of pantie-waist girlie-men.

Thank you ! ( cant even quote Arnold correctly huh!?)

Before you get kicked off your next forum --- SPELL CHECK DUDE , thats all I'm sayin'!!

I can't understand how a three year member of this forum doesn't get it that the use of inappropriate language here is about as tolerated as saying "hijack" on an airplane.
Also, why does it bother them so much that they get a warning? A warning is not the end of the world. They should learn from it and move on thereby enjoying what we all presumably come here for, and in my case it is to learn, to laugh & to share.
Thanks for doing the job that you do!

Hey post 2 has that Image I want on my Tee shirt. Only loose the 'All gone' . That could take on the wrong connotation. I want my version to have the BIG POOF at the top,
and under have,
The read after the ride (or after the vacation for Redneck White Boy)

Perhaps he got a wee bit upset that someone had pointed out that he had broke our language rules. But after 3 years as a member you would think he would have noticed how it is here. Brian

Well with only 10 posts per year, it took awhile :naughty

I was thinking of my boss and perhaps a few other people i have come into contact with in the past Brian

Ooooh Brian hope you boss doesn't view this forum :lolrolling Or he might be a wee bit upset :D

Thank you ! ( cant even quote Arnold correctly huh!?) .... ..... .... .... ... .... .... ... ..

Randy, how you holdun up now days, on the mend ? I'm thinkun for you on the bike, like Arnold said ' I'll be bock '

Back