free website stats program Inappropriate Language | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Inappropriate Language

I suspect this is going to be a looooooong thread........ Great support for the "BEST on the NET"
guys...:small3d018::small3d018:

I am really really glad I am not a big bad Harley guy. I do not have the incorrect, dilusional, poor language, and miss understood attitude......:11:

Maybe the meds were missed today????:newsmile058:

Good one DB, or should I say BRO! :lolrolling

Signed....The Nazi! :lolrolling

In defense of this member, he did have the proper "waist" if nothing else else else posted but if you were looking to toss out the waste, they he was wrong :lolrolling

I guess he was upset! :D

Don't make me break out the red pencil on this post too. :D

Them chest puffing, pose in, 1 percentan, hard core Harley ridin, sailor mouthed Dudes just crack me up.....:lolrolling

In defense of this member, he did have the proper "waist" if nothing else else else posted but if you were looking to toss out the waste, they he was wrong :lolrolling

I guess he was upset! :D

I guess it must upset a few of the people who log on here that we don't let them be manly men and use their infantile language. Sometimes for some people logic goes right out the window, or right over their manly heads. "Profanity is an uneducated mind, trying to express itself."

Perhaps he got a wee bit upset that someone had pointed out that he had broke our language rules
But after 3 years as a member you would think he would have noticed how it is here

Brian

Back