free website stats program I owe this apology | Harley Davidson Forums

I owe this apology

dynaman07

A few days ago I posted a thread about Ted Nugent...I copied and pasted it straight out of my email and although it had a certain word (hope this dont get my wrists slapped again....lol) I failed to edit it out and for this reason I got banned for 3 days. As u can see I dont post alot on here although Im trying to get that remedied since I have alot of free time these days...lol...However I do read alot of the posts here every few days whenever possible. My intention was NOT to offend anyone or cause meself to get banned but I may have done the former and Im positive I did the latter. if anyone was offended by my post I sincerely apologize and hope that bygones can be bygones. I unintentionally probably offended people and that was the absolute last thing I would want to do. Dynaman07

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry; Others have been put on vacation for posting improper posts and after doing their time in the corner and having their mouths washed out with the virtual soap have been welcomed back with open arms and have become assets to the forum.

My signature below may be appropriate for this situation.

Last edited:
dynaman07

Just for clarity, you were sent on "vacation" which hopefully you and others that break the language rule have learned that we are quite serious about this.
Depending on the severity of the offense and how long the member has been around (number of posts) this determines if it was a fraudulent slip or an intentional violation of the rules.

"Banning" is a permanent thing, a "vacation" can be anywhere from one day to two years. As long as members that break the rules, don't repeat the offensive behavior, then all is good and they are welcome to come back. If they do repeat the behavior, their membership is removed from the forum forever.
Once an infraction is issued to a member for a rules infraction, there is a permanent record of this and if in the future that member wishes to test the rules again regardless of how much later on it is, they will be removed from the members list at that point.

That said, welcome back!

I wasn't offended at all by it even tho I responded to it. We all have our opinions after all. I only responded because I thought the post wasn't factually correct. But then again, that is my opinion as well.

Hey, how bout we talk Harleys and handguns???? :D:s

yea man don't sweat it.....i posted something the outher day and got an EDIT for a word i realy didn't think was a bad word but now i know lol

Back