free website stats program I love texas | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I love texas

Sending one email is a chancey thing. I know many people who won't look at their computer for a month at a time. That person my also have a down computer as I just experienced. If you are serious then why don't you ask at the sponsoring dealership.

Yep, Saturday was awesome here in Texas on Saturday.

Now, it's a differnt story. The rain has just started in the DFW area; temps are supposed to be dropping into the 20s before the rain ends, which will give us a nice coating of ice on the roads in the morning. Tuesday night, they are predicting a low of 10, with highs in the low 20s on Wednesday and Thursday.

The things we do to make the Packer and Steeler fans feel at home for the Super Bowl..... :newsmile078:

Yep.. It's 55* here and 50miles away it's 25* .. Two days ago in the 70's crazy Texas weather, got to love it..:(

suppose to get down to 25* tonight with the high of 40 tomorow.
this morning the temp went from 70* to 50* from the time i got from the truck to the front door of the job site.

Here is a shot at the street in front of the house. Its 9:45 am. and it looks as though only one car had to brave the ice so far. Glad I also got a ride in this weekend.

I needed another day off anyway :)

Attachments

• Outside.jpg
    Outside.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
It's supposed to be 68* in VA on Wed. I'm already working on my out of office message. We're supposed to have rain in the morning, but clearing for a nice afternoon, then back to the 30s/40s.

It's been a nasty winter for most of the country. I'm going to take it when I can get it.

Back