free website stats program I love texas | Harley Davidson Forums

I love texas

Too busy yesterday to sneak in a ride but I am gonna try my best to get one in today. Lots if riders were out taking avantage of the nice weather too.

We are supposed to get some ice and snow here Tuesday so better make use of the weather while we can...........

Jack I did email the Hog chapter down here never heard nothing back so I guess I will never be to quick to join a chapter and give HD some more money.
We have been out this morning but no luck
Ken

Go ahead and rub it in. As I look out my window here in Massachusetts it is 22 degrees outside and the most snow that I have seen in quite some time. :( That's o.k. though because I am biding my time and waiting for Spring to hurry up and get here. :s

Jack I did email the Hog chapter down here never heard nothing back so I guess I will never be to quick to join a chapter and give HD some more money.
We have been out this morning but no luck
Ken

That is sad news to me being a life member HOG should step up and say Hogan Our Guest (HOG) is missing can you help Good Luck I hope he gets hungry and comes home I know you miss him, Capital Jack

Back