free website stats program I Hate "Creepers!" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Hate "Creepers!"

we have 4 way stops here, alot of them, cheaper then traffic lights i guess,

if they do the creep, i take both hands off the bars and start yelling like a

madman and waving them thru. makes um think they got me mad, i just want

control of my destiny

You wanna talk about a Bozo? have I got one for you. last Saturday While going down the highway on the Fatboy with my wife setting be hind me and in some fairly heavy traffic I was in left side of the center lane A truck to my immediate left and an car to my immediate right when I looked in my right mirror and saw a Bozo closing in on my rear. Next thing I know he's passing me up in my lane leaving me just inches between him on my right and the truck on my left and nothing to do but hope that neither gets any closer. Then to top it off the guy gets in front of me and give me the one finger salute. I believe this guy is the mother of all Bozos

I think RABID would be a understated way to describe my emotions at that point. His license plate would be in the hands of the next cop I saw.

I think RABID would be a understated way to describe my emotions at that point. His license plate would be in the hands of the next cop I saw.

It's drivers like this that really make you want to mount the automatic weapon to the front of the bike.

Love that word Bozos too many of them out there and they have no excuses Im tired of I didnt see him

I dont know about you guys,but when I have my doubts about cars at junctions,I get ready to brake,but also I put myself nearer to the middle of the road,that seems to confuse them and they hesitate just long enough for me to pass by safetly.Normally I ride either side of the center of my lane(oils and undesireable slippy stuff is in the middle),(and drain grills and manhole covers dependent) use the road I'm in like I'm in a cage.Dont much care what the drivers behind me think of my riding,it keeps them at a respectfull distance,and me(most importantly)safe.

I chuckle everytime I read the title of this thread.
My seventeen yrs. old daughter and her friends use the word "creeper" to describe older guys that hit on them!:D

i cant stand the ones that fly up to the stop like they are not even going to stop, alot of them dont. people that drive like that are just telling everyonr that their time is more valuable then yours. i also think alot of it is just pure laziness.i spent alot of years driving a truck and got the same disrespect as i do on the bike. always be on defense and plan an escape route.

Try the zig-zag movement when approaching the intersection. Makes the cagers sit up and take notice, especially when you hit the hazard lights and flashing your hi-low&driving lights. They all seem to freeze and wonder "What the H-e-double hockeysticks is this guy doing?":s
But then again, some of them just gun it to get out of your way.

My worst accident was a creeper. He was on a cross street to the right & was barely creeping, but still back aways. I slowed & put my foot on the brake but he suddenly stopped short. I resumed speed & he was suddenly in front of me. Later in the hospital, the cop asked me if I had hit the brake & I couldn't remember. He said there was 30 feet of skid mark off my rear tire. So even when you're sure the bozo sees you, you gotta assume he don't.

The Province of British Columbia (in Canada) has recently passed a law banning hand held cell phone use while driving. Hopefully this will improve traffic safety here. ...

Studies have indicated that as far as distraction is concerned, there's no difference between hand held & hands free. Had an 18wheeler come over on me & when I passed the cab (I was in the meridian), the bozo was either talking to himself or using a hands free phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back