free website stats program How many miles? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles?

Got almost 6k on my 08 Ultra. That's about to jump with where I live now. I'm expecting to put at least 10k a year, if not 15k from here on out.

That's a lot of fun to look forward to!:Banane09:

213 miles. I just got it and it's my first Harley, so I'm still learning all the terminology. I'm quite sure it is a FLHT Electra Glide Standard:D. If ya'll would, please tell me what to call this bike when people ask what I have. I have friends who have street glides and ultras and heritage classics and road kings, but what do I call mine? Anyway, I come from a long, long history of riding and I believe I'm going to love this new Harley as much as I have any.

Nitzo
I think you ought to call it Nellie.....:D

I have close to 12,000 miles on my 2006 sporty 1200custom and im 360 lbs and dont always baby her and I havent had a problem.

94 road king have 64,000 miles normal maint. no problems, just went 1630 mi. to Yellowstone. Runs Great

I went over 16,000 miles today on my 2007 Road King Classic. No major problems of any sort. Lots of upgrades, but only by choice. I am awaiting a neutral switch (on order) but the symptoms were a false neutral, 6-gear, and security light that hasn't come on again since it happened on the way to Sturgis.

'02 RK, just hit 30,001 miles yesterday (after putting new Metzeler's on both front and rear). Feels like a NEW bike (except for the wore out seat!!!)

Back