free website stats program How many miles? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles?

2004 Ultra Classic... 54,000 trouble free miles. Welllll... almost. :) Had one incident with the hose inside the tank rubbing through at about 10,000 miles. No problems since.

So much for no problems since... that same hose broke again at about 55,000 miles. But, worse, the upper support bar for the Tourpak broke through while on a major highway with my son on the back. No one seems to have heard of it breaking before. CHECK YOURS TODAY!!! Part #53801-98. Now have 59,000 miles on the bike.

I just got My New Electra Glide Classic and I love it, You cannot go wrong with it. My Bike has Cruise, Security, ABS Brakes, Driver Backrest and Chrome Luggage Rack already installed when I bought it, those features caught my attention. Most of those features come on the Ultra. I would look for one with these features and You can save some Money from the Ultra. I have almost 400 miles on it so far and it runs like a Dream.:)

2008 Electra Glide Classic - Vivid Black

Five months and 5,500 miles with most touring on I-40 East and I-10 west. Two weeks ago did 750 plus miles out to Disneyland and Back. It was a very hot ride. Our stock 2008 Ultra Classic rode like a champ.

I have a 05 Ultra and did 776 miles on first day of cross country trip, loving it! If it breaks fix it, if it runs ride it. The rest just comes naturally.

1999 Road King Classic, V&H 2 into1, P/C, Arlen Ness big sucker A/C, TW37 cams and a good dose of personality, with 72167 miles on her and runs better than new.

000_0023.jpg

213 miles. I just got it and it's my first Harley, so I'm still learning all the terminology. I'm quite sure it is a FLHT Electra Glide Standard:D. If ya'll would, please tell me what to call this bike when people ask what I have. I have friends who have street glides and ultras and heritage classics and road kings, but what do I call mine? Anyway, I come from a long, long history of riding and I believe I'm going to love this new Harley as much as I have any.

Nitzo

I have 45,000 on my 97 Heritage Softail. 10,000 since August 2007. I ride daily to work. Problems, none really. Average wear and tear, brakes, plugs and such. I will never go back to any other brand of bike.

Back