free website stats program How Many Forum Members Do You Actually Know? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Forum Members Do You Actually Know?

Only one person so far but I known him for 20+ yrs and I directed him to here.
Hopefully as the weather warms I will meet more people from my area of NW PA.

I'm all over that one. :D Besides, my bike is Ugly and I'm too UGLY to ride with anyway. :D
Ugly John

Hey UglyJohn, I'm in tri-state, Ore,Id,Wa, area. Will be going to Bronze Ralley and Hells Canyon Ralley. Let's hook up for cold one.

twoup

So I guess my number was actually above average.

It is somewhat amazing how many of you I truly feel like I know just from being a forum member for a little over a year.

When my wife gives me grief about hanging out on the forum so much (I think she's mostly kidding) I tell her it's like sitting out on the screen porch with a bunch of friends having a beverage and swapping stories and talking about things we all have in common - Harley's and motorcycling. Just happens to be a "virtual" screen porch!

So I guess my number was actually above average.

It is somewhat amazing how many of you I truly feel like I know just from being a forum member for a little over a year.

When my wife gives me grief about hanging out on the forum so much (I think she's mostly kidding) I tell her it's like sitting out on the screen porch with a bunch of friends having a beverage and swapping stories and talking about things we all have in common - Harley's and motorcycling. Just happens to be a "virtual" screen porch!

Less mosquitoes, too!!!

I know no one on here, but I'd hook up and ride with anyone! Life's too short to be shy.

Last edited:
I know one and he is on my "Friend" list!

FWIW, He is a super gentleman with passion for Motorcycles.

Al

:USA

I know one and he is on my "Friend" list!

FWIW, He is a super gentleman with passion for Motorcycles.

Al

:USA

I agree with you wholeheartedly Al. Although I have not met him face to face,yet!:D

Way to butter up the "boss!" :p

Not really Doc. Interesting man to talk to,now I just wan't to meet him ,have a beer and talk about nothing!:D Same as I would like do do with all of you. But not at my house! Maybe we should all meet in Millwauke:D

Back