free website stats program How Many Forum Members Do You Actually Know? | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Forum Members Do You Actually Know?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Just got to wondering recently how many folks on here actually know other forum members. By that I mean you have met them, ridden with them, know their actual name, etc.

For me it's four guys - Maysflyboy, Lancer, Navyman, and Blackplague14. I'm sure others can do much better than that! I hope to change my situation as time goes by - :cheers

Just got to wondering recently how many folks on here actually know other forum members. By that I mean you have met them, ridden with them, know their actual name, etc.

For me it's four guys - Maysflyboy, Lancer, Navyman, and Blackplague14. I'm sure others can do much better than that! I hope to change my situation as time goes by - :cheers

That would be Doc, Maysflyboy, Navyman, and one of the guy's I work with, don't know his username though.

Unfortunately for me, it is just me. I ride a solo bike and typically ride solo myself. With 2 young kids at home, my riding time is usually limited to going to/from work and occassional errands. Rarely do I go on just a ride at this point, only every once and while.

I"m a lone rider also but would love to get together with you guys. I've joined a HOG Chapter in hopes of finding some riding buddies. I work too, so riding time is limited to the weekends. My three girls just moved out, that is one reason I got my Harley. Start spending some money on me. Back riding after 30 years of the cage scene. Who's going to Sturgis?????

From MI area DDogg and a few others, only "know" them due to living in the same state. I think one other scooter driver lives over here, but don't recall his road-name ... course, we've up here, had our kickstands down waaaaaay too long.:D

don't ride much with other people, usually take off on the bike when I have time, 3 girls at home, only time is on the weekends, at that only when the kids have nothing going on, I did ride with a neighbor once, and only once, the guy didn't know the rules of riding with other bikes, no good, I would like to let anyone in the forum know, if your comming to the west palm or ft. lauderdale area let me know, I up for a ride and burger, I know some good local stops.

Back