free website stats program How Many Forum Members Do You Actually Know? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Forum Members Do You Actually Know?

....I'm a bit far away really??? But I'm still hoping to catch up with a couple of friends off the forum one day? :s

What border,even after9-11 I haven't really noticed we have one,come on up for a meeting ,it might be fun,and then the next day when you go to the meeting you can still be PC because you will have been treated with hospitability:D

So whens the next time your coming to Canada to visit relatives?:D

Hopefully within the next couple of years Steve. All my relations live around Ottawa. They have a family reunion every couple of years at the family historical home, "Maplelawn" on Richmond road in Ottawa. The one fellow, a fourth cousin, I keep in touch with, Dave Lemkay, is a fifth generation Canadian with me being a fifth generation Australian. If you google his name, a few sites come up.

Hopefully within the next couple of years Steve. All my relations live around Ottawa. They have a family reunion every couple of years at the family historical home, "Maplelawn" on Richmond road in Ottawa. The one fellow, a fourth cousin, I keep in touch with, Dave Lemkay, is a fifth generation Canadian with me being a fifth generation Australian. If you google his name, a few sites come up.

I'll do that should be interesting reading,and remember , before you come over let me know.:)

Last edited:
Back