free website stats program Houston Area Meet and Greet | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Houston Area Meet and Greet

are you guys setting me up for a wise crack?????:newsmile029:

Just the facts Lorne, our non riding brother BOZO is a musician 52 years old married with children and living off our MOM in her basement

Just the facts Lorne, our non riding brother BOZO is a musician 52 years old married with children and living off our MOM in her basement

yup...dead beat.....and i thought i was getting set up...:p

so have you picked a date for out here yet? i need to know where to take off next weekend or not, if you guys arent going to be here i am going to go home. so maybe you and joe and make a firmer date so craig and the rest can make a plan.

so have you picked a date for out here yet? i need to know where to take off next weekend or not, if you guys arent going to be here i am going to go home. so maybe you and joe and make a firmer date so craig and the rest can make a plan.

Looks to me after the 25th, Jeff can come down:s

Don't blame the Mexican!...:p

Back