free website stats program Houston Area Meet and Greet | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Houston Area Meet and Greet

i will be booking my ticket today for the 26th so if you want to come and play a couples days prior...let me know

would never think of Joe.....it's the other guy....yup the one married to the redhead

Take him Lorne, he is too much trouble for me:p

Take him Lorne, he is too much trouble for me:p

I'd say you have to win first place for the Rolling Pin avatar. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you might happen to be "The Redhead" that Jack very lovingly refers to every so often.
(but on the off chance that I'm wrong....... oh never mind) :D

I'd say you have to win first place for the Rolling Pin avatar. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you might happen to be "The Redhead" that Jack very lovingly refers to every so often.
(but on the off chance that I'm wrong....... oh never mind) :D

:p She is the ONE and only, For a bump here I can probably head out of here to Joes on Tuesday the 20th so we can meet up with Lorne and the good folks from Texas before Lorne heads home for some well needed R and R with his latina:D

:p She is the ONE and only, For a bump here I can probably head out of here to Joes on Tuesday the 20th so we can meet up with Lorne and the good folks from Texas before Lorne heads home for some well needed R and R with his latina:D
I can't make that date, have fun and ride safe.

Back