free website stats program Houston Area Meet and Greet | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Houston Area Meet and Greet

I'm just trolling for the dates......would be a good run. Trying to figure out a way to get out of golf next week (work).

Don, are you interested in the trip?

Let's see---A trip to somewhere, planned for sometime and someone may or may not take pictures. The one positive would be that I might get to Miss. in time for Joe's Gumbo. :dknow:dknow

Let's see---A trip to somewhere, planned for sometime and someone may or may not take pictures. The one positive would be that I might get to Miss. in time for Joe's Gumbo. :dknow:dknow

Well....yeah!:p
IF you come, he will make it.:newsmile100::newsmile100:

I was throwing this out here to see how much interest there would be, I have a Dr appointment the 19th, I will know more after that. I would like to run over there and meet y'all I will keep watch here and let y'all know how things turn out after the Dr:D Thanks for those that have posted, you TOO Lorne:p

just starting something again huh..:p

So now Joe and all the folks in the western area are sitting on the go button. Hope they don't have to wait for the Dr.s results as long as Lorne has been waiting on pictures. Just saying:coffee

i like the way you think...:small3d005:

I'm just trolling for the dates......would be a good run. Trying to figure out a way to get out of golf next week (work).

i might beable to swing 24th and 25th...but only if NO ONE tells my wife

sounds like perfect planing to me...:D

Well....yeah!:p
IF you come, he will make it.:newsmile100::newsmile100:

i got a big boiling pot....:newsmile036:

just starting something again huh..:p

i like the way you think...:small3d005:

i might beable to swing 24th and 25th...but only if NO ONE tells my wife

sounds like perfect planing to me...:D

i got a big boiling pot....:newsmile036:
If the dates work count me in. Webbtron, I know you just got back from Sturgis but are you up for a road trip?:)

I'm chomping at the bit right now but it's so bad I doubt if I can wait till the 25th. With 4.6" of rain since August 1st not much need for a sprinkler boy. Besides they haven'teven set a date yet.
WAP.gif

I'm chomping at the bit right now but it's so bad I doubt if I can wait till the 25th. With 4.6" of rain since August 1st not much need for a sprinkler boy. Besides they haven'teven set a date yet.
WAP.gif
I'm waiting for firm date that works for everyone myself. If it works out I'd be up for the ride. Guess we have to monitor the post and see comes of it.

WAP.gif

you wont need your electric suit this time...:D

I'm waiting for firm date that works for everyone myself. If it works out I'd be up for the ride. Guess we have to monitor the post and see comes of it.

keep watching more to come....who wants to call the latina?

you wont need your electric suit this time...:D

keep watching more to come....who wants to call the latina?

The Redhead can, that is what she does best Yak on the phone:newsmile029:

Back