free website stats program Hoople is closing in on 5000 Posts | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hoople is closing in on 5000 Posts

Wow, Thank You to each and all for the Kind words. But if you want to know the truth, 95% of everything I answer I just look up and copy out of books I have close by me.

Hoop is a very modest guy, this is where he looks things up for us all.

akashic_records_library.jpg

Wow, Thank You to each and all for the Kind words. But if you want to know the truth, 95% of everything I answer I just look up and copy out of books I have close by me. ... ... ... .

Hoop makes this sound easy. There are many places to look up info. After you find it you have to understand it and then you have to be able to translate the info into something the rest of us can understand. Hoople has the ability to understand the theory and the patience to work with those who don't. ... ... ... ...

Exactly ! Hoople it might seem like just looking it up to you, but you have what Don said, which makes bland or empty text understandable.

Hoop is a very modest guy, this is where he looks things up for us all.
akashic_records_library.jpg

Yep, I'll bet he has label sticky notes thru every book. He might even have DVD volumes that he can search. Which ever, would love to have him as a neighbor. I'd be buying him free beer all the time as in Hoop, could you come down for a beer, ... and a question.

Congratulations Hoople and thanks - I have learned much. If we met, you could call me "Grasshopper" and I would bow...:small3d028:

Glider how did you get into Hoople's family room???

Back