free website stats program Hoople is closing in on 5000 Posts | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hoople is closing in on 5000 Posts

I shiver when I think where we'd be without him here to jump in and address EVERY issue that comes up quickly and accurately. If he's not an expert on the subject area, he becomes one through research and determination.

Thanks, Hoop!

:cheers

Well done Hoople staying with some of the more difficult problems
I do read all your posts and even understand some of your replies

Brian

I would like to say congrats to Hoople on moving in on 5000 posts. I read every one of them. .... .... .... .. Here is to you HOOP and your next 5000 posts:s

+1 on that, I WISH I had read all of them but I missed many.

Here is to Hoople ... .. .... .. If I get down there in july I hope to meet you,if not next winter!:D

I've had the pleasure of meeting Hoople. You might expect a guy of his knowledge and learning to be quite talkitive like maybe a physics professor. But even though he's not shy, he is really kinda reserved in conversation. A perfect gentleman and scholar. His brother is a great guy too.

Hoople is one of those "once in a lifetime" type of guys. We are very fortunate on this forum to have several of these.

+1 on that. I might have been able to pick Hoople's brain more at the Cracker Barrel but we were both too busy listening and laughing at Don's spirited stories.

Hoople is a an asset to this forum for sure. He is great guy to be around too. We are very lucky to have him here.
Bodeen

+1 on that, although Bodeen is the guy you want to be with at a resturant, expecially if your short of money. Haven't forgotten I owe you some beer Bodeen.

Here's to you Hoople, you definitely are everything they say about you.

A big Thanks Hoop for all the info you share so freely. We all learn from you when you post. The way you hang in there and diagnose people's problems and don't give up till it's fixed has gotten my and everyone's respect here on the forum. This forum is lucky to have you.

I have always thought of myself as "electronically challenged". Hoople's way of explaining (usually) makes the light bulb in my head flicker.
I also think his avitar is pretty cool. :s

Wow, Thank You to each and all for the Kind words. But if you want to know the truth, 95% of everything I answer I just look up and copy out of books I have close by me.
So all I am really doing is saving you guys the trouble of looking up the answers Yourself.!!:)

But none the less, I am always glad to help if I can on any electrical part of a challenge.

Yes Hoople, but that is a big difference.....you know where to begin to look....Sometimes I only know to look in the self help section, or the search feature and then if that doesn't work......"Here comes Hoople" :D

Thanks for all your time & effort you put forth. :s

I'm picturing Hoople sitting in the corner of a huge room surrounded by electrical books. He knows where they all are too!

Bodeen

Wow, Thank You to each and all for the Kind words. But if you want to know the truth, 95% of everything I answer I just look up and copy out of books I have close by me
So all I am really doing is saving you guys the trouble of looking up the answers Yourself.!!:)

But none the less, I am always glad to help if I can on any electrical part of a challenge.

Hoop makes this sound easy. There are many places to look up info. After you find it you have to understand it and then you have to be able to translate the info into something the rest of us can understand. Hoople has the ability to understand the theory and the patience to work with those who don't. Thanks Hoop

Hoop we appreciate you and your willingness to share help. You explain things very well. Thank-you.... Watch out I'm closing in on my 500th post. I don't talk much, but I do enjoy reading what people post, and try to learn from it.

Back