free website stats program Hoople is closing in on 5000 Posts | Harley Davidson Forums

Hoople is closing in on 5000 Posts

J

Jack Klarich

I would like to say congrats to Hoople on moving in on 5000 posts. I read every one of them. What a wealth of knowledge. We are lucky to have him here as a member. Bubbie said we all need a Hoople in our tool box, I could not agree more. Here is to you HOOP and your next 5000 posts:s

All the information is appreciated by all the members, Thanks Hoople and congratulations
Ken

Congratulations Hoople and thanks for sharing your infinite amounts of knowledge and helping us learn and keeping our bikes running great:small3d018::worthy.....

Hoople is one of those "once in a lifetime" type of guys. We are very fortunate on this forum to have several of these.

HOOPLE's the MAN....... CONGRATS....

Never do I feel bad when I can't answer a question presented here on HDT...

If I don''t know the answer cause it is too technical a problem ,,,, I'll usually say Hoople will be along soon to answer....

Sure enough,, Here He comes and has the answers for the problem...

You are A One in a Million Hoople....:small3d028:

Thanks

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks Hoople for your knowledge you share with the rest of us. Definately an asset to this community!!!

Hoople is a an asset to this forum for sure. He is great guy to be around too. We are very lucky to have him here.

Bodeen

Hoop is moving on up in posts with his vast amount of knowledge.

I have yet to see him get stumped on a question, instead he comes back stronger than ever with an answer that solves the problem. Talk about a wiz?

Thanks Hoop, great to have you around.:cheers

With Hoople sharing all that info, if I ever have a problem, I can probably solve the problem by just reading his first 5000 posts. :) Thanks Hoople, I hope I never 'need' your help, but I'm glad you are HERE if needed. :s

Back