free website stats program Hey R.Lewis | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hey R.Lewis

Praying for you Randy, take care of yourself, hope to see you on here again soon. :s

R.Lewis; wishing for a speedy recovery to better health. I had a bit of a scare back in Feb over Pres Day weekend & now bounced back better than ever. Wishing the same for you - get well!!

Hoping you a full and speedy recovery, I know your pain , Will add you to the prayer chain, Come back when you can:s

Hey everyone , I cant type what I really would like to say to all of you for the well wishes and prayers cause the timer on here "boots" me off and I have to start over! So , here's short side --- 5/12 took a tumble and messed up left leg/hip pretty bad ( go look at your scoot on the jiffy/kickstand see it how it is at a angle , your scoot also leaning a tad - now pick the scoot up IN THAT POSITION about a foot off the ground and drop it - thats what my left leg went thru!). Between 4 dr's , 3 trips to ER , P.T. and now a Ortho. Spec. I'm able to hobble around on crutches , cant sit upright for very long. Got another round of steriod inj ( 15 at one time in different areas of the hip) , go back to Ortho. the 13th to see whats next. Dr. and PT is worried about the muscle loss also due to not able to use leg.

I'll keep ya'll posted the best I can. ANYWHO --- I really do appreciate the kind words,well wishes and prayers from my family here on HDT. I want everybody to be careful and be safe.

Randy

Randy good luck with the recovery. Has your PT or Ortho Doc said anything about electronic muscle stimulators? These work the muscles and help to keep some tone during recovery.

Hey Randy, take care of yourself. It sounds like you've been through the mill. Be very careful with those steroid injections too, you can really hurt yourself more after the injection because you think you're ok after the injection and further damage the area.

Keep in touch when you can and feel better buddy!

Hey Randy, take care of yourself. It sounds like you've been through the mill. Be very careful with those steroid injections too, you can really hurt yourself more after the injection because you think you're ok after the injection and further damage the area.

Keep in touch when you can and feel better buddy!
Ditto that on the steroids, just because you feel better, don't over do it. Take it easy and let the body heal. :s Best of luck to you!

Back