free website stats program Help which bike to buy? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help which bike to buy?

Thanks for all the replys! Lots of Heritage fans out there. I'm really torn. My heart says Fatty! My head says Heritage and that's only because of the 13000 KBB On it compared to the 11900 on the Fat Boy. I'll post pics soon. Actullay here it the Fat Boy in all of it's Badness! Lean Mean Honda eating machine!

Attachments

• IMG_3064.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Here is the 05 Heritage. It's a Craigslist pic so not the best.

Attachments

• 05 heritage.jpg
    05 heritage.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 34
  • heritage.jpg
    heritage.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 32
And some more of my personal favorite. Fat Bot!:bigsmiley6:Yea Baby!

Attachments

• u.jpg
    u.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3070.JPG
    IMG_3070.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 16
For myself I would say the Heritage but based on your comments I would agree with what others hav said...go with your gut and get the Fatboy

Well the Fat Boy is a 2001 but only has 3022 miles. The Heritage is 2005 but has 12000 miles. I think that technically makes the Fat Boy newer in a round about kind of way LOL. I think I'm just going to put the Fat Boy as my avatar and go buy it tomorrow.

Last edited:
What do you want to do with it? If you are going to stick to buzzing around town or day trips the FB is your best bet, but any cross country you may want a bit more. My vote is for the stock Heritage then add your exhaust etc etc maybe some bling then its more your bike.

I've got a FB and I love it. But if I could turn back time and do it over again I'd probably go with the Haritage.

Back