free website stats program Help which bike to buy? | Harley Davidson Forums

Help which bike to buy?

robz

I have it narrowed down to a 2001 Fat boy with Jade sunglow candy paint, Vance and hines pro pipe, 3022miles, HD Wide tire kit, chrome swing arm, chrome forks and much more beautiful bike! fat boy is 10.500.. Second choice is a 2004 Harley Heritage Burgundy with 12000 miles. Pretty much bone stock but a real looker.. Help me decide. I'm leaning towards the Fat Boy..:small3d023:

I have it narrowed down to a 2001 Fat boy with Jade sunglow candy paint, Vance and hines pro pipe, 3022miles, HD Wide tire kit, chrome swing arm, chrome forks and much more beautiful bike! fat boy is 10.500.. Second choice is a 2004 Harley Heritage Burgundy with 12000 miles. Pretty much bone stock but a real looker.. Help me decide. I'm leaning towards the Fat Boy..:small3d023:

The Heritage should have bags and sooner or later you'll want bags and it's newer:newsmile047:

I'd choose the Heritage also. Of course, pics of those Hawgs would be nice, but I love the looks of the Heritage over the Fat Boys.

Heritage hands down, but ultimately whatever you are more comfortable on. Only you can make that choice, I was never a huge fan of the Fatboy, but the Heritage is classic in my opinion. I like the fender tip lights, the spoke wheels, although some people will say about the upkeep on them, but I never had any problems with them, and I like the bars on the Heritage better, but like I said that is just me. They are all good bikes.

I too have to cast a vote for the Heritage, it's newer, has bags, good bars and it's stock. When I buy something used I like it to be as close to stock as possible because you know nobody had their fingers in it and I like to personalize it my way. But I would test drive them both and go with you're gut. I'm sure you'll pick the right one for you.

Of course I'm going oppo on this and say Fatboy.:D

Not just because I have one and love it but you need to go with your heart on this. If you don't it will always be lingering in the back of your mind that you wished you would have gotten it.

I take trips up to 2000mi. on mine. I have a detachable windshield, detachable luggage rack so I can go from road trip ready to lean mean street cruiser in less than a minute. I even one a peoples choice award at a show once with it.

Yep, can't go wrong with the Fatboy.

Back