free website stats program Help which bike to buy? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help which bike to buy?

If you are going to spend the money why noy buy a new or newer wide tire fatboy? You may get a warranty, the 96 motor, and the 200 tire, and the great six speed trans.. I would opt. for a wide tire, 96 motor, six speed trans..
I rode my buddys 2004 hetitage 70 miles to the dealer for service and was very dissapointed in the preformance versus the 96 motor and the six speed trans..
My 2 cents.

Well the Fat Boy is a 2001 but only has 3022 miles. The Heritage is 2005 but has 12000 miles. I think that technically makes the Fat Boy newer in a round about kind of way LOL. I think I'm just going to put the Fat Boy as my avatar and go buy it tomorrow.

Solo ride, probably the Fat Boy is the better choice...if looking to share the love, Heritage would be best for two up...

Good that you decided on the Fat Boy, sounded like a solo ride was where you were leaning! :D

Robz, if you want good advice go with you concience, i own a 2006 heritage classic changed the bars to fatboy couldnt be happier better riding position.
all the best from down under.

Both look awesome. I myself would go with the Heritage, just cuz its newer. That FB is sure a looker. You probably won't go wrong with either bike, so go with your gut feeling and let us know your decision.

Take caer and ride safe eh!!:D

Back