free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

You know I'll take it! Wont be around Sunday. If I am, I will be in lots-o-trouble! We'll just call it an overstay! Be good Jack, We're still gonna miss you.......

Bodeen

Thanks Bodeen and all you guys and Gals @ HD TALKING, I will be working but @ 11 I will stop for a soda and think of you all and how I wish I could be there but I am committed to doing the right thing @ work for the wrong reason:p

Thanks Bodeen and all you guys and Gals @ HD TALKING, I will be working but @ 11 I will stop for a soda and think of you all and how I wish I could be there but I am committed to doing the right thing @ work for the wrong reason:p

Moral fiber, man. Its hard to find these day's. It dont come in a cereal box.......

Bodeen

Where is everybody?! That's the theme here. This is who actually made it to the Port Hole yesterday. L to R MilsFL, Pres1, Bodeen. I had to do a little editing (sorry Jay) so we wouldn't get in trouble. We wished we would have met more of you, maybe next time. Another great meet and greet by some members.

Bodeen

Attachments

• DSCN0523a.jpg
    DSCN0523a.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 25
Where is everybody?! That's the theme here. This is who actually made it to the Port Hole yesterday. L to R MilsFL, Pres1, Bodeen. I had to do a little editing (sorry Jay) so we wouldn't get in trouble. We wished we would have met more of you, maybe next time. Another great meet and greet by some members. Bodeen

Happy looking bunch. Seems I remember Steve07 saying he was coming, guess he took the picture? The Port Hole, that place sounds fun, do they have ice cold beer? Anyhow thanks for the pic, it helps us share with you even if we could not be there (and buy Bodeen all his beer).

I think Jack and some others are meeting today somewhere so hopefully we will get some quadravisual photos there also. Taking dramamine helps to view them.:cheers

By the way what is the story on HDT Patches or whatever? The thread just died off sometime back ? We need some kind of patch be it POOF or any other of the neat designs I saw on the thread to sew on with the rest of our patches. If it's too big to get on my current vest I can always buy one of those Wally World $8 levi shirts and cut the sleeves out.:newsmile011:

Good for you Bodeen, now everyone knows your Mug, no more hiding in the witness protection program LOL, wish I could have made it:p

Whoa Jack we are like 1 min apart, hope you are on your way out and heading down there. Have a great time guy. Your friend Dave

Back