free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

i am jealous, if i had planned on bike week this year i wouldnt be sitting in the cold and rain

Don't want to make you and Joy feel too bad, but I just got back from an early morning breakfast ride. The weather here has been perfect, only problem is stopping to put sunscreen on. If it makes you feel any better tomorrow it is suppose to rain for a couple hours and than the sun comes out for the rest of the event. Maybe next year!:small3d026::small3d026::small3d026:

I'm a little sunburned from yesterday,better put on some sunscreen today.
It sure is much nicer weather then last year!:D

First thing my wife said to me when I got home yesterday afternoon - "you didn't put on ANY sunscreen, did you?" Kind of hard to bluff when your cheeks and forearms are bright red!

First thing my wife said to me when I got home yesterday afternoon - "you didn't put on ANY sunscreen, did you?" Kind of hard to bluff when your cheeks and forearms are bright red!

Sorry we missed each other.Seems we played a good game of telephone tag.

I was wondering if you guys had got together. :) I wish I was bright red instead of bright white. :(

You all have a GREAT time Saturday, my work has piled up on me and can not make it, I expect to see pictures of you all:s

You all have a GREAT time Saturday, my work has piled up on me and can not make it, I expect to see pictures of you all:s

Yea that goes double for me, I've got to work till 9am tomorrow and then beat it to Tampa 35 miles away for a 12:30 PGR mission.

I think you guys are going to Port Orange (forgot the name) we want pics and if your camera does it videos too. Horseshoes, sitting around the bar, whatever.

We are gonna miss you Jack and RWB. I will not make promises but will try to get some pics. No video though, unless I take pictures like Jack! Just kidding Jack. Y'all be good. See the rest of you Jokers tomorrow!

Bodeen

We are gonna miss you Jack and RWB. I will not make promises but will try to get some pics. No video though, unless I take pictures like Jack! Just kidding Jack. Y'all be good. See the rest of you Jokers tomorrow!

Bodeen

I can make Daytona on Sunday if anyone is still around, Bodeen I owe you a beer:p

You know I'll take it! Wont be around Sunday. If I am, I will be in lots-o-trouble! We'll just call it an overstay! Be good Jack, We're still gonna miss you.......

Bodeen

Back