free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

Whoa Jack we are like 1 min apart, hope you are on your way out and heading down there. Have a great time guy. Your friend Dave

Got a PM to Steve 07 have not heard back yet, got to work on a Mazda in my garage for a friend, Cash money, may still make it down, Thanks Dave:p

Got a PM to Steve 07 have not heard back yet, got to work on a Mazda in my garage for a friend, Cash money, may still make it down, Thanks Dave:p

Jack ...best stay of the puter and get going so you can make it....people are waiting for you and the camera..:D

hope you made it Bud

I was there. ... ... ... ...

Thanks for the pics man, Port Hole looks like a nice place. I see you had some pics of Sturgis too. The mountains out there have more rocks showing, obviously why they call them The Rockys.

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Bodeen why are u hiding?

I aint really hiding. Just not much for pictures, never have been. I always seem to get obscured some how.:newsmile036:

Bodeen

Sorry we missed you Steve07. Would have been a first moderator siting. I thought all you guys were just all computers posing as humans.
Pres1 and I were a little late in arriving. Pres1 has the pretty clutch and brake levers that have the holes drilled along the levers. When we stopped for breakfast I heard a funny noise from his bike. I turned and looked and he came to a not so typical stop. The pretty clutch lever snapped in half with about an inch sticking out to actually pull on. We ate breakfast and I pulled out my tool kit. We clamped on a pair of vice-grips and adjusted the clutch cable a bit. Just a 1/2 mile up the road (Edgewater, I believe) was a place on the right called Mikes guns and Cycle. We walked in and he was in the back working on a bike. He said "you know what it looks like, go in that room over there and look on the wall to the right and pick one out". We did, we went to the parking lot and changed it out. Mike said " five bucks". We threw Mike a five and on down the road we went. We made a toast to Mike several times Saturday.
If you read this Mike, THANK YOU!
Anyway getting there is all part of the fun and sorry we missed Steve and his wife.

Bodeen

Last edited by a moderator:
DAING STEVE07!!!! We were right there..... I am thinking next year of getting a shirt made that says HDTALKING!!!!! RIGHT HERE... so close. Bodeen and pres1 and myself had a few beers and looked at bikes..... biketober fest is next.....
As for myself..... I am thinking of next bikeweek starting my leave about the middle of it. this one just about killed me, early to rise,0800-0900 and stay up late0300-0400 and a whole lot of drinks!!!! My kiddneys and liver are kickin my backside!!!!
It was great meeting ya pres1 and bodeen. You can bet we will get together somemore. You must show me around your next of the woods!!!!
:newsmile03::cheers:devil

DAING STEVE07!!!! We were right there..... I am thinking next year of getting a shirt made that says HDTALKING!!!!! RIGHT HERE... so close. Bodeen and pres1 and myself had a few beers and looked at bikes..... biketober fest is next.....
As for myself..... I am thinking of next bikeweek starting my leave about the middle of it. this one just about killed me, early to rise,0800-0900 and stay up late0300-0400 and a whole lot of drinks!!!! My kiddneys and liver are kickin my backside!!!!
It was great meeting ya pres1 and bodeen. You can bet we will get together somemore. You must show me around your next of the woods!!!!
:newsmile03::cheers:devil

Talking with Pres1 last night and he was observant enough to see his bike and the jackets hanging off my bike just over STEVE07's wife's left shoulder in the picture Steve posted! So we were in fact all at the Port Hole at the same time, we just couldn't identify each other.
Let me know when your down this way Jay. We'll get together and ride and maybe knock back a cold one!

Peace,

Bodeen

Back