free website stats program Have Pets? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Have Pets?

I saw one other cat person here, so i dont feel so bad :)

always prefered cats, always travelled lots, so no problems to leave them for a day
or two.. I like they are independent.

Current one is called Felix, sleeps everywhere, sits on the table while we eat
and waits for scraps.. eats anything, loves pringles and chocolate.

Wrigley (Boxer) -- from rescue group out of Cleveland, and Hannah (Rough Collie) rescued after being dumped in Hocking Hills area, 9 months old. They keep each other young.

Did I mention 2 rescued cats and a parakeet and cockatiel?! Noah's Ark around here!

Dscf0002Copy.jpg

my pooch called Boss.

Last edited:
At one point many years ago, me and Miss Jan had 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 7 tropical fish.

Over a few years time, all 7 fish slowly died off - gave the aquarium away.

Had to get rid of one cat, Jonesy, due to behaviorial issues.

Then Sam, our 14 year old Golden Retriever, died about 4 years ago, leaving us with only 1 dog and 1 cat.

Sam-Waterdog-1.jpg

Then Lucy, our Calico cat died about 3 years ago.

100_0029.jpg

Just Today, I had to take Bailey, our 16 year old gray tabby, to the vet to have her put down. :( She was such a great cat! Loving, playful, and sensitive to her people's moods. We are really going to miss that old girl. A sad day for us.

100_0025.jpg

So now we only have our German Shepard mix, Cosmo, remaining. He's about 7 years old and is a very loyal boy and great watchdog. That's Cosmo in the pic below with my grandson, Jacob.

133-3365_IMG.jpg

At one point many years ago, me and Miss Jan had 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 7 tropical fish.

Over a few years time, all 7 fish slowly died off - gave the aquarium away.

Had to get rid of one cat, Jonesy, due to behaviorial issues.

Then Sam, our 14 year old Golden Retriever, died about 4 years ago, leaving us with only 1 dog and 1 cat.

Sam-Waterdog-1.jpg

Then Lucy, our Calico cat died about 3 years ago.

100_0029.jpg

Just Today, I had to take Bailey, our 16 year old gray tabby, to the vet to have her put down. :( She was such a great cat! Loving, playful, and sensitive to her people's moods. We are really going to miss that old girl. A sad day for us.

100_0025.jpg

So now we only have our German Shepard mix, Cosmo, remaining. He's about 7 years old and is a very loyal boy and great watchdog. That's Cosmo in the pic below with my grandson, Jacob.

133-3365_IMG.jpg

You should get Cosmo an adopted playmate.

Here is my best friend, Mehl. He is a rescued Whippet, 5 years old and one heck of a great dog.

STP61655.JPG

Back