free website stats program Have Pets? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Have Pets?

This is a Wiener Beast, she is a true Trini Princess, her flaps out, ready to rock. We brought her back from Trinidad when we moved back to the States. This little dog fears nothing. (is that bravery or supidity :25:) I saw her take off after a 120lb Rott, that Rott turned tail and took off running, screaming like a little girl. Her goals in life, in order: Eat, Sleep, Kill Lizards :)

beast.jpg

Hey gs34.......looks like you have an italian greyhound? Down here , most people don't know what an IG is.

I have 3. 1 rat terrier x fox terrier mix. 2 Chesapeak Bay Retreiver's. Which I have had for the last 10 years

Attachments

• FRECKLES.JPG
    FRECKLES.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 16
  • CHESSIE.JPG
    CHESSIE.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 13
  • CHESSIEP.JPG
    CHESSIEP.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 12
We have 2 dogs, black lab is Rocky, he is a big goofball, and we have an Australian shepherd that I picked up as a rescue from foster care. She is finally coming around and acting semi normal, but she is a little goofball. Together the two are tons of laughs. Here is a picture of the 2 of them on guard while I was chilling on our tower at the farm. I stop and watch sunsets, drink a beer & let the kids rest, then we are off for our little jaunt around the ridge.

MiscSummerPix2008_NewPixOfDeuce152.jpg

Got 4 rescued dogs at the present....Chow mixed...Golden and sumthing....Belgian Shepard....and a Shepard kinda a Shepard...but hey the day ain't over yet...lol...Have no clue how many animal we taken in over the years...never once has one of the dogs we've removed from abusive situation are starvin on the the streets of St. Louis have ever been mean nor bitten anyone..kinda like they are sayin thanks. Its honestly cool to see all of ya and how much you all love your pets....Thanks for being kind to them..thats so cool.

Hey gs34.......looks like you have an italian greyhound? Down here , most people don't know what an IG is.

Yea, I didn't know what an IG was either till someone gave this one to my daughter.
We believe he was abused by a previous owner, and it has taken us a couple of years to get him turned around and living a normal life.
He's a good dog, and we love him dearly, and you are right...most folks don't know what he is....other than a "strange looking dog" :rofl

I have a black lab that will be 8 in July. He is my hunting buddy.

Attachments

• Hunter.jpg
    Hunter.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Hunter Retrieving1.jpg
    Hunter Retrieving1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 14
4 yr old choc lab named Jake. I am surrounded by 3 daughters and a wife so Jake and I hang out alot down in the basement! Now I just need a sidecar so I can take my 100lb dog riding.

i have a belgian sheperd cross akita some say a wolf :) a bearded collie and sadly have just lost my other dog a cross retriever after 16 years :( all my dogs are rescue dogs and are the best

We have a border collie. Her name Brandi but we call her Bitch.
She is the smartest dog I have ever seen and I'm telling ya she
can read my mind.

Back