Have Pets?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by dogdad, Nov 8, 2008.

1. dogdad

dogdad Active Member

Was wondering what some of you have for pets? As my name says, it's dog's for me,,,4 to be exact. 3 Italian Greyhounds(9-15 lbs) and a Chihuahua(6lbs). The Chi just got a pair of Doggles and a vest carrier so I will see if I can get her to ride with me. These are my kids,,as I don't have any of the two legged kind. All are rescues, as well as others that I have placed in homes.

2. swlyford

swlyford New Member

I have a Ole English Bulldogge who rode home from Ft. Worth to Houston by way of El Campo (to play with grandkids) on the back of my bike. (Yes she was in her pet carrier and only 8 wks old)
    She is 8 mo. old now and 55lbs and has outgrown the pet carrier but still love's to travel.

3. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

I've got 2 kids, err, dogs; a black lab, and a coonhound (looks like a beagle on steroids). The hound is one of the stubbornest dogs I've encountered. My wife says he's the dog I "deserve". I call him my 100 lb lapdog.

4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Currently 2 dogs (rescue mutts) and 3 snakes (California King, Jungle Carpet Python, Dumeril's Boa).

At various times have had birds, rats, cats, fish, hermit crabs, hamsters, Bearded Dragons, and fire belly toads.

Any questions about where my screen name comes from?

5. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

[​IMG]

Irish Setter

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

Here's my little lap pet.:D

[​IMG]

7. tsp45acp

tsp45acp Active Member

I don't have any dogs (yea right!), but my wife has a Bichon Frise'(Bruiser) and my daughter has a Dobie-Terrier mix (Lacy) she talked us into from the animal shelter. Tracy

8. dogdad

dogdad Active Member

Here is the Chihuahua that I hope will ride with me , and one of the Italian Greyhounds.
    DSCN0603.jpg

9. Sheepdogmarine

Sheepdogmarine Active Member

I've got two Old English Sheepdogs, Madison and Bailey. They are four and have tons of energy.

[​IMG]

10. 9FLHR

9FLHR Active Member

Schnauzer, male, 7yrs old. Runs the house, spoiled rotten. Eats marshmallows!