free website stats program Glider, Hobbit and the rest of you TFI guys | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Glider, Hobbit and the rest of you TFI guys

Thanks for the insight smitty901...good points. I'm leaning toward the Dobeck TFI b/c of all the positive recommendations on this site. Cheers!

I now have the number 2 pot shut off, see no difference where it was set on 1. Im still at 38 mpg,, and the throttle response is great. My bike even sounds a little different. My only complaint is that I did not find this site sooner, like so many I said what the heck is a TFI??????????? It works, with very good support here..

Thanks for the insight smitty901...good points. I'm leaning toward the Dobeck TFI b/c of all the positive recommendations on this site. Cheers!

If you are a veteran, tell them, they give a huge discount. Ask me how I know? I just installed mine.

If you are a veteran, tell them, they give a huge discount. Ask me how I know? I just installed mine.
Yes, I'm retired AF MSgt & saw their offer...$150 + shipping. Can't beat this deal for a NEW TFI! Next paycheck - mine will be on order.

Yes, I'm retired AF MSgt & saw their offer...$150 + shipping. Can't beat this deal for a NEW TFI! Next paycheck - mine will be on order.

This is a great point, You guys serving our country are being recognized, this is the way it should always be, May GOD bless all of you, for what you've done. Now Im going for a ride,, 48 degrees here in Michigan this morning, Its great to be alive.

Back