free website stats program Glider, Hobbit and the rest of you TFI guys | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Glider, Hobbit and the rest of you TFI guys

Set your #1 pot as per the instructions,listening to it at 1800-2000 RPM. Then leave it alone,the rest you can play with except #4 leave it at about 4 o'clock that is about 80% to your rev limiter.

supposed to be 70% to the rev limiter at 4

Forum discount??? I ordered my TFI last week and didn't know about it. :( Oh well, can't wait to get it and put it on. Hopefully it takes care of my pinging. I'll have to do some searches for settings you recommend here. Are they different from Dobec"s?

Glad you like the TFI. It's a good solution to the fueling problem without being complicated.

Many happy miles to you and Tracy! :D
I installed the Dobeck TFI on Saturday, first impression.
No more exhaust pop on decel.
No more exhaust pop on shift.
Smoother idle and acceleration.
Easy to install and tune.
Seat Dyno sez I got more power.
Great Product!
Only drawback that I can see is it bypasses the O2 sensor and makes it impossible for the Harley system to adjust to altitude and weather changes. I'm with ballpeen guys, THANKS, I would have not known about this product, or I would have spent a bunch of money before I found it, if I hadn't read about it here.

got more power.
Great Product!
Only drawback that I can see is it bypasses the O2 sensor and makes it impossible for the Harley system to adjust to altitude and weather changes. I'm with ballpeen guys, THANKS, I would have not known about this product, or I would have spent a bunch of money before I found it, if I hadn't read about it here.

Sensors in the throttle body will adjust to altitude.:s

OK ALL....... Ive re-set pot one as Steve07 suggested it ended up real close to 3..... then adjusted pot two per Bud White and Glider down to 1.... then left pot three alone at 3........ and left pot four alone at 4 per Bud White. Took it for a ride,,,,,,,,,, my milage has returned, looks like around 38, I was at 41, and thats fine with me, the throttle response is way better than the first time I messed with it. Soooooo,,,Right now, Im going to leave everything alone. AND AGAIN,, A BIG THANK YOU......TIm

Forum discount??? I ordered my TFI last week and didn't know about it. :( Oh well, can't wait to get it and put it on. Hopefully it takes care of my pinging. I'll have to do some searches for settings you recommend here. Are they different from Dobec"s?

As I found out very fast, there are many here who will share information and help you, look at my post count,,, very new , and was not snubbed at all. I belong to two other forums, use the same name, and Im here to tell you, Ive found a new home. You will have no problems with your TFI, these guys will point you in the right direction.. :D

glad ya got it worked out i was getting about 36-38 2 up with the #2 pot on i just turned mine off to see what it does.. you sure dont feel any different riding with it off

Has anyone researched Accel's new SLM (Self-Learning Module)? A little pricey (~$500), but claims to "self-adjust" for any/all bike modifications. Wanted to know if it's worth the added cost???:33:

Back