free website stats program Favorite All Time Classic Harley | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite All Time Classic Harley

Now that's a bike! The fxr has to be about the best model they ever made. With a frame similar to the baggers of today which gives them the superior handling and rigidity.

Trade you for my RK:D
You know, I wish I still had some of the bike's I've let get away. I never hung on to anything very long, always had to jump to the next latest and greatest. :reyes

Glider, you SURE you like that RK? Seems every couple of weeks you're trying to trade her off for some other bike.

Be careful, I might just tell her, and she'll be jealous as all get out!

Shhhhh, I do like the RK very much but there are just some things that I never get over liking more like my 90 FXR.:D

Shhhhh, I do like the RK very much but there are just some things that I never get over liking more like my 90 FXR.:D
Here's another FXR I had, an 87. That's Jacki McCue, the last of the Harley sponsored "Ms. Harley's." that's my g/f's sportster
behind mine..:D

MsHarley-540.jpg
MsHarleyx540.jpg

Yep...it's me...:5:

Love those dual disks on the front. You could almost stand them up on the front tire if you were so inclined. Another great looking FXR.

No more Ms Harleys? What's up with that!! Bikes and babes just go together like coffee and donuts... salt and pepper... peanut butter and jelly...

Geesh...
I don't really know DK, they quit the Ms pageant in 87. I think that was the last date....maybe 88, but your right...bikes and babes go together like..........:D

No more Ms Harleys? What's up with that!! Bikes and babes just go together like coffee and donuts... salt and pepper... peanut butter and jelly...

Geesh...

Yep.......

GF, 1946 Knuckle:

39431317-July4,2007,GF,1946HDsz800.jpg

1931 Harley VL ( 74 inch ) Palomar Mtn, last Sunday:

78015612-1931VL,PalomarPostOffice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a gorgeous pair of bikes..CD
I wish I would have hung on to some of the bikes I've owned.:)

My favorite was my old 48 panhead with a jockey shift, that was one heck of a ride. Back in the day, if you were not good with a wrench...you didn't ride a harley.:yes

MY favorite Classic (other than my 72 shovel) would be either a 1972 Night Train or a 1981 Sturgis.
My favorite also is the 1981 Sturgis (which I own). I have just joined this site and am looking for a few parts to get the Sturgis back to stock. Can someone give me a clue on how to look for old parts on this site? I assume the option is here but I haven't been able to find it.

Back