free website stats program Favorite All Time Classic Harley | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite All Time Classic Harley

Hi to all I found this fourm and I like what I see. They call me ole been stuck with this name since high school. My first love was a 1969 XLCH that I rode from 1973 till 1980 man did I love that scoot but time for a change so I sold that and got a 80 fxwg that was the biggest mistake I could have made. The old sporty had 63,000 miles only replacing the common wear items. Anyway I have been riding my 1983 FXSB since 1985 and would not sell for any amount it has 96,500 miles and is getting tired. But I will keep her ( Nelly ) Dont ask going as I don't like the new bikes to me a motorcycle is a machine so I like the noise, vibration, simplicity, working on it my self, which I think ended with the EVO. So I guess I am just like my bike old school. Pardon the rambling on and keep the rubber in the pavement. Ole:bigsmiley30:

Welcome to the forum Ole. Don't worry about the rambling, that will only get worse when you stop here often enough.

Here's another FXR I had, an 87. That's Jacki McCue, the last of the Harley sponsored "Ms. Harley's." that's my g/f's sportster
behind mine..:D

MsHarley-540.jpg
MsHarleyx540.jpg

Yep...it's me...:5:
What a handsome looking bike, lol.

I've had a few bikes, from a 55 chopper (a show winner) to a 77 lowrider to my current 06 electrglide. I often hear how much better the new bikes are compared to the old ones, and I'm sure they probably are but I truley believe the best bike I ever had was a 58 duoglide. I didn't leave it stock but mildly custom (seat, pipes, minus windshield and bags). Smooth, stable and very dependable, and very few problems. Most troublesome is a toss-up between the 55 chopper(vibrated like (EDITED), lost many parts) and the 77 lowrider not counting the british bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
:gh:gh I guess this would be mine (2006 Heritage Classic), but then I'm prejudiced, I love them both.lol:newsmile092:

Attachments

• IM000594.jpg
    IM000594.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Back