free website stats program Favorite All Time Classic Harley | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite All Time Classic Harley

Mine is the 99 FXR (CVO)in arresting red. It was by far the best model made. Resembled the bagger frame of today and was a great handling bike.

2588d1237808926-favorite_all_time_classic_harley-fxr_sm_.jpg

Agreed. For my money (literally) the FXR is the best handling Harley ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 78 shovel...flh...that i get the biggest kick out of listening to people.. (EDITED) its an amf...well...had it for 30 years...very dependable to this day...vibrates like (EDITED)...need loctite for everything....also owned a 58 flh...an 89 electraglide and just got an 08 ultra....still love to put around town on the 78...have been blessed with good health so far...and a job that has paid for these goodies...grateful rider

Please read this...
[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
loved the bike my uncle built. It was a home fabbed chop with an iron head sporty motor and a 4sp big twin tranny with kicker only, rigid with a diamond shapped tank, and an open primary. it has to be one of the most unique bikes i have ever seen, and he built it all himself!!

77 FXE... It's an AMF. It's stock. It's an antique, well according to the Florida license plate. And it the only Harley I own that has a soul. Thanks AMF. And if you have to ask why it has a soul, you have never owned a Shovelhead.

Back