free website stats program Dyna seat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna seat

well like i said i bought the mustang i was thinking very heavy about the sundowner
but i know the mustang seat on dads bike is very comfy so i guess i bought a mustang because i like the way dads seat feels kinda stuck with what i knew worked

Have to agree about stock seat wife and i did 600 miles last weekend we couldnt wait to get off bike we hurt.

well i don't expect the new seat to stop all aches and pains of riding long distances but i think it will help allot! moses as soon as i get the new seat on i'll post a report

well like i said i bought the mustang i was thinking very heavy about the sundowner
but i know the mustang seat on dads bike is very comfy so i guess i bought a mustang because i like the way dads seat feels kinda stuck with what i knew worked

I know this is a little late but I bought a Sundowner to improve the ride for my best pax (the wife). She likes it a lot. I think it is fine but favor my stock seat just a little. Looked at Mustangs but, being the cheap dude I am backed away. Always heard good things about Mustangs. Let us know how you like it.

I know this is a little late but I bought a Sundowner to improve the ride for my best pax (the wife). She likes it a lot. I think it is fine but favor my stock seat just a little. Looked at Mustangs but, being the cheap dude I am backed away. Always heard good things about Mustangs. Let us know how you like it.

sure will
it should be here in 7 days or so and when it gets here i plan to head straight for the blueridge parkway put acouple hundred miles on the new seat and then i'll post a report on how i like it and how the wife like it

I have a Mustang and it has served me well for about 50,000 miles but lately it starts to bother me about 90 minutes into the ride. I can no longer ride all day for several days as I could when it was new in 04. might look into another seat.

cowboy i'd say 50 000 on your seat you got your moneys worth

I am very cheap. I try to get all I can out of my stuff, but yes I think I have got my money out of it. They are expensive though. With all these people talking about the sundowner I might try one of them. Maybe save a couple bucks just hate to buy one and they not be that good. Will have to ponder on it a little and see what I decide. Wish I new some one who had one to sit on. Especially one with 15-20 thousand miles on it!:s

yea cowboy i came with in an inch of buying a sundowner but i'm like you i've never sit on a bike that had one.so i shyed away from it

Back