free website stats program Dyna seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna seat

00BUCKSHOT

i've made my mind up i'm getting a more comfy seat the stock seat is ok i guess but every weekend i find myself 120miles from home and my rearend hurting my dad put a mustang seat on his bike and he claims his rearend does not hurt at the end of the day.so what brand/model do you guys recomend for my dyna?

Well, if you plan on riding solo...
I have no complaints about the LePera Bare Bones.
I've ridden 600 miles straight without any pain.

I did the Sundowner and it is working out real good at least compared to stock. Probably doesn't look at good as others but that isn't as important to me.

I've just received my Le Pera silhouette solo for my 09 Street Bob. It looks like I'll need to remove the seat bumpers from the rear fender to fit it? If that's true, it's a shame as I was going to switch back to the original seat for longer rides. Am I right about removing the bumpers, or am I missing something?

well hope i made the right choice,i bought a mustang square back
got a pretty good deal on i think..brandnew $262 with free shipping

I'm also a HUGE fan of the Sundowner seat. Most comfortable seat that I've ever had. Wife loves it, too. :57:

Iwish you luck my friend.
when i moved to thailand i had not ridden for over 3 years,i bought a new 06 bob,did 1996 km in 3 day's 11am-5.45,not a ache or a pain anywhere (EDITED),wrist's,leg's nothing.Stunned then impressed,also rode pattaya-undonthani 757km 10am-7pm.my stock seat stay's.:14:

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back