free website stats program Dyna seat | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna seat

I have to vote for the Corbin Classic Solo. I've had one on my '96 FXD for 5 years now and I love it. Although it feels like it would be an awfull hard seat to sit on for very long it is shaped in a way that supports your back side better than a flat, thickly padded seat. Plus it can be ordered with different options: studs/no-studs, heated, color to name a few. Sorry, I don't have a better picture that shows the seat better but, here it is on my Super Glide.
DynaSideShot.jpg

Corbin's web site has all the details.

Doc
:rider

I sent a SE Dyna Seat to Mean City Cycles to get more padding added. Looking forward to see what they do. I have heard good things will report back when I receive it.

I sent a SE Dyna Seat to Mean City Cycles to get more padding added. Looking forward to see what they do. I have heard good things will report back when I receive it.

Let me know how it turns out. I went on their site and that looks like a great option. Fill us in on the options you got and the time it took to get an appointment for the seat. I am really thinking of having my Mustang redone by them if it turns out that the did you good.

Thanks
Cowboy

+1 for the corbin solo. I've got 15,000 miles on mine and I only stop for fuel on long rides - no soreness or fatigue - my backside is ok with that!

You call in or email to get an appointment. Mail in your seat with a form you fill out on the website as to what you want done. My appointment is June 23 they do the seat and send it out the next day. I should get it back late next week. I did the $100.00 mod on the rider seat only. Will report back on results.

I received the seat back and its great the quality of work is excellent if you have a hard seat get it done by Mean City Cycles. I thought I had bought a seat which would sit in a box and never use it wrong could do some long hauls with it.

I received the seat back and its great the quality of work is excellent if you have a hard seat get it done by Mean City Cycles. I thought I had bought a seat which would sit in a box and never use it wrong could do some long hauls with it.

Sounds good Lowrider. Please let me know how she does on longer trips. In the meantime I will contact MCC and seek advise and info from them on which seat to have redone. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Cowboy

have you tried mustang ,I love this personally. :)

vaibhavcoder, if that question was for me then yes, I currently have a Mustang seat on my bike. It was great for about 45,000 miles then it got hard. At this point I do not have $400.00+ dollars to spend to replace the old one. Loved it for said 45,000 miles. Now looking for an economical comfort.

Cowboy

Back