free website stats program Desert Dawgs vs Air Lite | Harley Davidson Forums

Desert Dawgs vs Air Lite

Vegas Sam

I want to purchase some motorcycle chaps and can't decide what to get. I know a lot of folks have desert dawgs but I like the look of the air lites, which would you purchase and why?

Thanks in advance for your opinions,

Sam

I dont have either product but for the price of the DD's you can get a set of the HD soft lowers and save a ton of money. The more expensive HD ones are worthy for the cost. They roll up nice and small and stored easily for quick use. Let us know what you get and how you like them.

+1 on the HD lowers but get the vinyl snapon lowers they cost less and they are easier to install HD part# 58502-80c $49.95

I want to purchase some motorcycle chaps and can't decide what to get. I know a lot of folks have desert dawgs but I like the look of the air lites, which would you purchase and why?

Sam

How'd we get from asking about chaps to recommending soft lowers?

You seem to have missed the keyword, "motorcycle." He's referring to the covers you can put over the engine guards on bikes that don't come with lowers.

Lol. I didn't know they were called motorcycle chaps. I thought chaps were something the rider wore. Learn something new evryday on this site :cheers

Sam

I have the HD and they work great, they go on and come off really easy. Just don't use them when temps are 60 and above per HD

Back