free website stats program December 21 plans? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

December 21 plans?

well i should be back on the island by then so i think i will have a cold one or two and BBQ......don't worry it's charcoal not GAS :D so it won't be my fault

Well for those that are convinced the world will end on the 21st of December then perhaps now is the time to get a new bike and go for that trip you always wanted to do
As the world will end before the first payment is due or the credit card bills come in you have it all for nothing
if the world does not end blame the Mayans for making an incomplete calender when you file for bankruptcy :)

Brian

But rather than moving to the next Bak'tun, the calendar will reset at the end of the 13th cycle, akin to the way a 1960s automobile would click over at mile 99,999.9 and reset to zero.

A '60's automobile??? My 1990 F-250 is the same way. Only goes up to 99,999.9 and I've seen it reset to all 00000's four times. Close to 1/2 a million miles on the original engine and it still purrs like a diesel. :D

No plans as of yet, but always looking for an excuse to have friends over. At midnight I'm sure I'll be asleep with the coffee pot on auto for the morning.:D

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'...Into the future

I wonder if the Mayans liked Steve Miller? :s

Guess I'll just pay my bills, close my eyes, and wake up on the 22nd to a whole new world. You think maybe all the idiots will be gone????:shock

Guess I'll just pay my bills, close my eyes, and wake up on the 22nd to a whole new world. You think maybe all the idiots will be gone????:shock

now there is a thought....maybe it will only end for people who drive with the cell phones pressed against their ear...:s

Back