free website stats program December 21 plans? | Harley Davidson Forums

December 21 plans?

The Prophet

DECEMBER 21 PLANS?

Unless you've been spending waaaay too much time in the garage, the world - as we know it - is supposed to end on December 21, 2012. Just a few weeks away.

Any plans? I assume they (The Mayans) meant at midnight, so I figured I could go for a nice "last ride" on that day, rain, or snow, or shine. I'm not hedging any bets, so we are buying the grandkids Christmas gifts and stuff. I HATE shopping at the last minute. Plus, either way you're good.

We don't know any "Doomsday Preppers", or now would be a really good time to start buttering them up.

What do you have planned for the "Last Day"?:shock

Bob

Yes, the world will end very soon. So I strongly suggest you send all your money and women to me asap. On second thought, how about just the money??? :lero

pop a top on a cold one or two , stick my rear end up in the air and tell the "doomsday preppers" to .....

GET A LIFE AND LIVE IT !!!!!! :bigsmiley6:

I have plane tickets Christmas Eve for Minnesota and I plan on using them:s

HOW is it supposed to end?

With a bang?
With a wimper?
With earthquakes?
Will we vaporise?

With all the different timezones in the world,SOME will be on the 21st and OTHERS will still be stuck on the 20th.

Will the Earth break into bits dependant upon timezones?Or will all go dark the exact instant the first second of December 21st anywhere?

If the 'Big One' is based on G.M.T then an awful lot of people will have a right to feel cheated-gone before their time!:D

Of course,IF the Mayans are correct we'll ALL look like idiots.

Eat, drink and be merry.
If nothing happens, I'll be full and happy on the 22nd.
4.gif

Not to add fuel to the fire, just an observation...

For many, many years, Host of the annual show, "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve", passed away. (November 30, 1929 – April 18, 2012)

Did Mr. Clark know something we don't?

Or, is it just a coincidence?

Hmmm?

Cheers?
Ferrous

I think I will wrap myself in aluminum foil then cover it with duct tape, and I think then I will make it out the other side.

Back