free website stats program December 21 plans? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

December 21 plans?

enjoy some beer,then I'll either not feel a thing,or be talking to god on the great white telephone on the 22nd

Any one still worried?:p:newsmile08::newsmile055:

I am. I thought the world was going to end, so I didn't waste my time buying needless Christmas presents. Now it appears the world isn't going to end, but mine will if I don't get to shopping very soon. Oh well, I usually don't start shopping until the 24th anyway.

I was going to become a procrastinator, but decided to put it off for a while :bigsmiley11:

I am. I thought the world was going to end, so I didn't waste my time buying needless Christmas presents. Now it appears the world isn't going to end, but mine will if I don't get to shopping very soon. Oh well, I usually don't start shopping until the 24th anyway.

I was going to become a procrastinator, but decided to put it off for a while :bigsmiley11:

We had a slightly different attitude at my house. If the world DOESN'T end on the 21st, my wife and I will be very busy returning everything we ever wanted, on the 22nd. :D

Well in prep for the 21st, my wife maxed out all the credit cards and spent any loose cash she could get her hands on! Oh wait she does that every Christmas.

My friends across the pond are still there and it is already the 21st over there.
So it looks like I'm going to work tommorow

The latest news i have is that at 11:11 am uk time is when the world is due to end i will be at work
However i have made plans for next week and intend to follow them through :p

Brian

Back