free website stats program Dashboard design | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dashboard design

I really hope jchurch comes back to the forum when he finishes his design and shows us,maybe we can be his review board after being his sounding board:D Seriously j if you have been checking in I for one would like to see your design

Me too. When I see this I always check in to see if he has come up with something.

I would like to be able to page through some engine monitoring info especially if I can preset a group of data clusters allowing me to see the things I want about what the engine is doing. If I plug my TWIN SCAN II into the data access plug, I get all this so it is already available from the computer. Just need to put that through to the display.

I do like analog gauges, but the scales on them should be logical and easily determinable units of measure. Break them down into "ones", "twos", "fives" or "tens" as the unit of measure as appropriate even if the divisions are not the same size.

Already suggested, but provide input jacks on the back of the entertainment unit for multiple add on instruments/players.

Please come back and let us know what you come up with as alternative designs/features.

TQ

Back