free website stats program combustion chamber/fuel system cleaner ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

combustion chamber/fuel system cleaner ?

I am familiar with techron and another product called " BG 44K" The 44k is a once each 6-12 mo's application. The techron is recommended more frequently. I have seen the before and after from both and they both seem to do what they claim. I agree with the need to be careful with proportioning. I did not see the results of the water injection system but I know the tech that told me of it. He was , at the time, a Toyota/volvo master tech. He soon thereafter came to my dealership ( BMW/Nissan) and in short order the "Mid Atlantic BMW Corporate" offices brought/sent their personal vehicles and sent their problem cars to us. This was due to the tech's expertise and successful resolution of most problems. Needless to say I trusted his opinion. Speaking of expertise, look at the knowledge this thread has brought out. WOW !

Last edited:
Everytime you shut off F.I. engine, some fuel cooks on the fuel injector tips and the back of intake valves. wilks3

I have a question about this, does a FI engine stop the signal to the fuel injector or the ignition coil or both when you hit the kill switch? I'm just thinking that the motor turns a few more revolutions after the fuel is no longer injected thus eliminating that possibility. I'm just guessin here. I love this thread because I've been interested in doing this with the water but wanted to see some more debate from everybody, thanks.
Harley.

I have a question about this, does a FI engine stop the signal to the fuel injector or the ignition coil or both when you hit the kill switch?

The Kill switch enables the system relay. The system relay send B+ to three components which are the coil pack, injectors and the fuel pump. (as it applies to late model bikes)

Back