free website stats program COLOUR Vs BLACK | Harley Davidson Forums

COLOUR Vs BLACK

STARY

Account Removed
As with most things the colours you chose tend to be a very personal thing,but when it comes to my paint work on a HD i'm of the any shade of black,matte black,gloss black,dennim black, club.Were do you stand ?.When I was younger and into face bikes I would love all the vivid colours,but for me,and don't shoot me down I just think black when I think HD.

An HD that is black is definately beautiful!! But last year when I saw my 09 FLSTC in Deep Turq./Antique White I had to have it!! Just kinda hit me as "old school" looking.

An HD that is black is definately beautiful!! But last year when I saw my 09 FLSTC in Deep Turq./Antique White I had to have it!! Just kinda hit me as "old school" looking.

That is an amazing looking bike! Especially with the white walls. I must admit that color scheme made me take notice. Good catch!

Don't know why but I never cared for the Black ones (Don't hate me) even though they are faster :s. When I was looking, I saw the Red Hot Sunglow , that was it for me, nothing else would do.

For me - it's the look of black & chrome together. They really accentuate each other & even though some of my other bikes were mixed (black, burgandy, blue, etc.) I searched/found my current ride w/#1 color choice (Vivid Black).

Even though it's tough w/dust (better thanks to Glider's pledge recommendation) - nothing beats a clean black/chrome machine (IMO).:newsmile036:

Back