free website stats program COLOUR Vs BLACK | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

COLOUR Vs BLACK

I like black sportster is black just trying to get a spare set of tins for the softail and it will be black also
However itallian bikes look good in red

Brian

I didn't get black because everyone else seems to have black...kind of like the commercial when the kids come out of school to look for their car and all the cars are Lexus sitting there.......then the different Audi drives up and.....you know the rest of the story..... ,,,,,seems like alot of the new screaming eagles '10 models have some beautiful paint graphics ,,,,,but no black.....

sports cars and motocycles, especially harley in black, imo.
WAP.gif

I have always liked color. I liked my stuff to be different . that being said I bought a vivid black and birch white road king police, bought another set of tins and was going to get some custom painting done but couldent find what turned me on. the bike is still black and white and it gets compliments everywhere I go . starting to think I will leave it untill I see something cooler! I just cant get past the picture of the old drunk biker comeing out of the bar and asking if anyone has seen his black harley! HA!/ HA!

Black is nice but nicer when it is not your bike. Black is hard to keep looking good, and I do not mean just a wash and wax I mean really clean.

Back