free website stats program Can I vent some anger? | Harley Davidson Forums

Can I vent some anger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemyers

Recently went to Pensacola FL to assist my sister with some house projects and decided to take my 07 Sportster with me for the occasional ride. I was invited to ride with some of the locals down there which I was really grateful for. Except for one little short and chucky dude who kept saying " you sure look funny on that little bike!"

Now I’m not wealthy, and the Sportster is the least expensive Harley out there that meets expectations of mine. I'm 6'6", but think I fit very nicely on the Sportster. Plus I really like her. She was inexpensive, and I really like the look of the Sportster.

I wanted to tell him,give me $15000 and I'll buy the bike YOU think I should have.

I said nothing though and just thought to myself, “how rude”.

I don’t criticize anyone because of the bike they ride and don’t want to ride with anyone who does.

Enough said,
I feel better….

Last edited by a moderator:
You did the right thing by biting your lip, and I'm sure you feel better about it. Sounds like the guy has an inferiority complex and has to bash others to make himself feel more righteous.

There are probably more active members from Florida on this forum than any other state, and they seem like the coolest bunch of guys (and gals). Next time you are headed to Florida, let them know and I'm sure they will give you a good ride.

If you ever make it over here to Southeast Texas, let me know and I would be proud to ride along side of ya. I love Sportsters!

The fact that you are in the wind is great. The fact that you ride a HD makes it all the more. Peoples opinions are sometimes just crazy and can really get under your skin. Ohhh and by the way did you happen to ask the guy what really awesomely cool Harley he had???????:11: He probably does not even ride....:newsmile058:

I would look at it as sometimes people want to say something ,And instead just put their foot in their mouth. I wouldn't over analyze it or lose any sleep over what other people say or think.

Sometimes you just have to just grin and bare it. And some people have to open their mouth to prove they are an idiot.

There are people like that in every walk of life and every imaginable situation. Stuff like that used to bother me a lot more, but now I just smile and shake my head while I am thinking that I am SO glad that I'm not like that. Live and let live, Brother.

Unless he had a lot of engine work done, was he saying that as he looked at the taillight of your Sporty?

Good for you, he was probably just jealous:s Enjoy your Harley:rider Sporsters are Harleys longest continuous run, and will be around for alot of years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back