free website stats program Back after a Scare, but not an accident | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Back after a Scare, but not an accident

Glad to hear you're doing well!!!

Another great reminder to live life to its fullest and be grateful for each day.

Here's to a speedy recovery.Just take it easy for now.The bike will be there when your ready.Good Luck and always live each day like it's your last!

Hey Glider, Great news and yes God works in many many ways. Sometime we ask why when we should be asking (what?) It,s great to hear a good testimony in the midst of all the negative news. I am sure you will be fully back to yourself. I will pray for you and believe that you are healed by his stripes GOD BLESS

I'm glad you are OK. Take care and take it slow for a while. And you're right, God works in ways that most of the time we will never understand. Take Care!

Sad to hear the news, but happy to hear you pulled through. I am curious without getting too personal, but 31 is very young for a heart attack what did they say caused it? Do you smoke, bad diet, overweight. I would just like to know, I think about this sometimes and try and do the right things to avoid having a Heart attack myself, but I just find myself alway eating bad and on the go. I did have a stress test about 2 years ago and it was fine and I have my blood work done every 6 months and my levels are all ok, but I am about 50lbs overweight and have some high blood pressure and I get nervous sometimes that I am headed for a heart attack.

So good luck and I hope for a speedy recovery for you .

Glad to hear you are back on the road to recovery,the only advice I can give you is politely tell your wife to quit nagging you,if you don't she may mother you into insanity:bigsmiley6: Trust me ,I know:small3d023:

Bwalsh,

Indeed that is all GOOD NEWS, especially having another soul won for the Lord. May God continue to use you for His purpose. I'm glad you are doing well too.

God bless you!

Welcome back! Glad to here you're alright. Hope you have a speedy recovery . God has a plan for us all. You helped bring your mother to the lord! God bless you and your family!!!

For something like that to happen is one thing, to have it happen after riding you bike to work in the office is another. Being in the right place at the right time with the right people tells ya it just wasn't your time. Take care, your bike will be there.

Back