free website stats program All ready to go | Harley Davidson Forums

All ready to go

fin_676

Experienced Member
Staff member
Contributor
Well the bikes are ready the stuff is all packed i just have a nights sleep to get and we are off for our summer trip
will be departing first thing in the morning weather is forcast to be miserable so that is normal
We should be away for about 12 days and will be riding in a few different countries Scotland, England, Holland. Germany and Belgium
We just have to take note of each countries speed limits as we cross the various borders and think about riding on the correct side of the road for the country we are in

I will catch up on what is happening on the forum when i get back as i travel without any technology

Brian

MAN fin,

Sounds like a wonderful way to travel and see these countries...

I like it here in the US (right side) and Never rode a MC, let alone Drove a car in the Left Hand countries:small3d002:

I never thought I would get back alive from London and I was a passenger.:newsmile047:

I would Wish you and your bride a Safe and Event Filled Journey... Snap some of your Great shots and I'll be looking to see them when you get back and Post..

signed....BUBBIE

Have a safe trip, Please stay on the Right side of the road:s

Safe trip Brian. The CORRECT side of the road is a good place to be.

Hope your trip is fantastic!!! We look forward to hearing all about it. Good luck with the speed limits and road sides.:bigsmiley23:

Well just got an internet connection so a wee update
Near the end of day 1 whilst turning off the main road on to a side road I lost grip with the rear wheel for a moment by the Tim grip was regained I was heading for a cliff face had a slight glance and ended on the road with bike on top
Gear leaver bent and heel rest broken off otherwise bike ok
I was in a wee bit of pain managed to get to a doctor yesterday 2 broken ribs and some ruptured muscles so am strapped up and taking pain killers

Brian
WAP.gif

Brian; I'm so sorry to hear of your "incident", but very glad to hear that you (and bike) suffered relatively minor damages. Although every time you take a breath, it doesn't seem so minor.

Back